These terms govern your use of the Members Area and the products, features, apps, services, technologies and software that we may offer, except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply.
· For online security and safety, we need you to provide accurate information about yourself when setting up your profile.
· Each user is only permitted to create one account for themselves.
· Do not share your password, give others access to your account or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
· You may not use this site if:
– you live outside the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
– you are under 18 (proof of age may be required)
– we’ve previously disabled your account for breaches of our terms or policies.
– you’re prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable laws.
· We employ a zero-tolerance anti-bullying policy. Should you be reported with allegations of bullying, we reserve the right to suspend your account pending an investigation. If you are found to have been bullying another user and the actions are deemed serious, we will terminate your membership of this site and or our other products and we may be required to report you to the police.
· We employ a zero-tolerance policy against content which could be seen as promoting violence, fraudulent activity or acts of terror. Any content containing such references may be reported to the police.
We want people to use our site to express themselves and to share content that is important to them and the vaping community, but not at the expense of the safety and wellbeing of others or the integrity of this community. By signing up, you therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
You may not use our products to do or share anything:
· That breaches these terms, or our other terms or policies which are also available through this website.
· That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
· That infringes or breaches someone else’s rights.
You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable or impair the proper working order or appearance of our site.
You may not access or collect data from our site using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
Please note: We reserve the right to remove any content that you share which we find to be in breach of these provisions and, if applicable, we may act against your account. We may also suspend your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property (IP) rights.
Where appropriate, we will take steps to notify you when we remove your content for breaching our standards as outlined in these terms and our other policies, which are also available on this site. We may not be able to provide notice in all cases, for example if we are prohibited from doing so by law or where it might harm our community or the integrity of our Products.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report any content you suspect to be in breach or violation of these terms and policies.
We need your permission to:
1. Use content that you create and share: You own the content that you create and share on this site and nothing in these terms takes away those rights. However, in order to provide our services, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use this content.
When you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (e.g. photos or videos) on or in connection with our site, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content. This means, for example, that if you share a photo on our site, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others such as service providers that support our service.
You can end this licence at any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, any content that you delete may persist for a limited period of time as a back-up, but it will not be visible to others during this time. In addition, content that you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
2. Use your name, profile picture and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions that you have taken on this site next to or in connection with ads, offers and other sponsored content that we may display across our site without any compensation to you.
Limits on using our intellectual property (IP)
Should you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our products (e.g. images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to your own content or share on this site) we retain all rights to that content but not yours. You may only use our copyrights or trademarks with prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source licence) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Updating our terms
We always strive to improve our services and develop new features to make your user experience of this site better. As a result, we may need to update these terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you by email as soon as we have made changes to these terms. Once any updated terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our site.
We want you to get the most out of the Vapouround Club, but if you do not agree to our updated terms and no longer want to be a part of this online vaping community, you may delete your account at any time.